Today at STYLEanthropy, we drink in style with this Moscow Mule Recipe. This is a great winter cocktail because it really warms you up. Prepare this drink for the big game or just to include in your party’s cocktail menu! This is best served in a copper mug, but as I’m currently away from home with limited supplies, this glass will do.
Let’s get mixing!
STYLEanthropists, always remember to drink in style. Hope you enjoy this Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe!
- 4 oz. or 4 parts Ginger Beer
- 1.5-2 oz. or 2 parts Vodka
- 0.5 oz or ½ part Simple Syrup (to make: boil ½ cup water with ½ cup sugar until fully dissolved, let cool)
- ½ Lime (juice)
- Mint and slice of lime for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill a copper mug or glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the ginger beer, vodka, and simple syrup.
- Squeeze a half of lime into the glass or mug.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, mint leaf and add a stirrer before serving.