Today at STYLEanthropy, we dine in style with this No Bake Cheesecake Recipe. This No Bake Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts since it’s not as sweet as other cakes or pies. And like what the name says, this version doesn’t need any baking or cooking., but no-bake doesn’t compromise the taste of cheesecake at all! So if you are looking for something easy to whip up in the kitchen, this no bake cheesecake recipe is the answer.
Let’s get cooking!
STYLEanthropists, always remember to dine in style. Hope you enjoy this No Bake Cheesecake Recipe!
- ¾ cup finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup pecan sandies cookies (optional, you can just do 1½ cups or more of graham cracker crumbs to cover your pie dish)
- 3 tbsp melted butter or more, just enough to keep the graham crumbs together
- 3 tbsp white sugar (optional, I usually skip this to lessen sugar)
- 2 8-ounce cream cheese pack
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin (I use Knox)
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Vanilla (optional)
- ½ cup sliced fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, cherries or mix
- In a bowl, mix together crushed cookies and graham crackers with melted butter and the 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Press into a 7 inch spring form pan or pie dish. Place in refrigerator until ready for use.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, ⅓ cup of sugar and lemon juice.
- Whip cream, and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Dissolve the gelatin powder into 1 tablespoon water. You can add a tablespoon more just to cover all powder but don't add. It's better you avoid using water and just dissolve your gelatin in the whip cream before you fold it into the cream cheese mixture. If you use water to dissolve gelatin, add it to the whip cream and cream cheese mixture.
- Mix well. Spread into pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with sliced berries (optional) and refrigerate again for at least two hours before serving.