This Berry Smores Truffle Recipe shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Who doesn’t love S’mores especially in the summer? I think we can all agree that it’s one of those summertime treats that’s perfect for pool parties, BBQs, camping, and so much more. But you know what? Any day can actually be a S’mores day! You don’t need a campfire to make one. In fact, this Berry S’mores Truffle recipe I’m sharing with you today is so easy to make inside the comforts of your home. It only takes a minute for a single-serve or about 5-10 minutes if you are making several cups for a party. Let’s make s’mores, shall we?
Berry S’mores Truffle Recipe
This is a super easy and real quick dessert recipe that everyone will love. And the reason I put them in cups or jars is that you can even make this as a party giveaway for your guests to take home – that’s assuming they can resist finishing it even before they step out of your home. Check out the recipe below.
What You’ll Need
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (exclusively at Walmart)
- Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Assorted berries of your choice (I used blueberries and raspberries)
- Microwavable cups or jars with lids (if using as a party favor)
- This Have a S’mores Day Smiley printable to tape on top of your cup lids
I got all of my ingredients at Walmart and you can see below where I found them.
- Grab your empty cup or jar and open the lid.
- Take your Honey Maid graham cracker square and break it down to fit your cup. Small chunks are okay.
- Next, grab two to three rectangles of the Hershey’s milk chocolate bars and layer on top of the graham.
- Follow up with a handful (about 10 or more) of Kraft’s Jet Puffed marshmallows and layer on top of the chocolate.
- Heat it in the microwave for about 10 seconds. If you are heating several cups, add in increments of 5 seconds, eyeing on the mallows until they are puffed and ready.
- Take the cups out of the microwave and then layer your favorite berries on top.
- Finally, layer another crumbled graham cracker square on top. You can switch steps 5 and 6, if you like, layering the crackers first before the berries.
- Close your cup, tape a smiley printable, and serve!
It’s that easy! Now you can make s’mores any day for under 10 minutes. Plus, it’s a delicious giveaway too. You can set them up on a cake stand like below…
Or create a S’mores dessert bar and lay out your ingredients on the table…
And let your guests add in the ingredients they like to their s’mores truffle cup!
How about you? Do you make s’mores differently or have different s’mores recipes you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments below. Have a s’mores days, guys!