This Football Chocolate Cream Puffs shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. But all opinions are mine alone.
These Football Chocolate Cream Puffs are so cute and yummy, best of all, they are so easy to make. They are perfect for Football season. You don’t have to cook or bake, and it only needs 3 ingredients! Did I get your attention? Yes, if you are one busy bee but love to entertain, this is the perfect dessert to serve at your next Football viewing party. And we all know there will be lots of them throughout the next couple of months! So let’s get to it.
Football Chocolate Cream Puffs
- Chocolate Candy Bars such as SNICKERS® bars or MARS Chocolate bars
- Mini Cream Puffs in the freezer section
- White Decorating Icing
That’s it. I told you, you only need 3 ingredients and you can find most of these at Sam’s Club. Since these are great for entertaining, I highly recommend buying the chocolates in big boxes or large variety bags. It will be cheaper than getting the smaller packs. Plus, you’ll have different flavors or brands for your guests. I took some photos of where to find these chocolate candy bars while doing grocery-shopping at Sam’s Club. And as for the Belgian Mini Cream Puffs, you can find them on the frozen dessert section at Sam’s Club too.
So now, are you ready to make some Football Chocolate Cream Puffs? Let’s begin!
- Prepare your chocolates by cutting the SNICKERS® equally into 3 and then cutting off the corners to make a rough oval shape. Now in case you’re wondering what to do with the chopped chocolate pieces, this No Bake Cheesecake is the answer. Just replace the fruit with chopped chocolate!
- Do the same with your other MARS Chocolate candy bars of your choice.
- Now take your white decorating icing and draw the lines to make the cut chocolates look like a football!
- Grab your cream puffs, cut them in half and place on mini cupcake liners.
- Now place your football-decorated chocolate on top of the halved cream puffs, decorate with M&M’s and serve!
Of course, you can use your favorite team’s colors for the M&M’s to keep your party theme going. But if you want to add a touch of girly, these pastel ones are just that perfect lady’s touch to a fun and easy football dessert! How easy was it to make these Football Chocolate Cream Puffs? #Chocolate4TheWin
Now just for fun, I created this video that you can go back to and watch whenever you feel like wanting to make these Football Chocolate Cream Puffs. It’s a step by step instruction showing you how I made this dessert in like minutes! And if you love the idea, I hope you like and share it with your friends. Happy partying!